Friday, November 7, 2014

My Visual Poem



My poem is about all the colors of the earth and how we need to stop and appreciate the world we live in. My visuals make an impact because they show a lot of really pretty scenery's and a lot of really pretty places. My poem has visuals of pretty much anything in nature that has pretty and exotic colors. Like, sunrises, sunsets, birds, certain flowers, mountains etc.

A lot of the effects I used were brightening the pictures and enhancing certain colors. The colors I enhanced were the pink and orange in the sunsets, it would affect the mood because it was while I was talking about those certain colors of the earth. I also made the picture of a bird flying brighter because that day was very gloomy and I didn't want darkness in my poem. I also used Ken Burns effect on the bird picture and on the picture of the plumeria. I think this effect helps keep the audience awake and not just staring at a picture for five seconds.


I feel like I did an a lot better job on this then I did on my last project. Everything can be better there's no such thing as perfect, I think I could have got added some more video and maybe added a time lapse when I was talking about the sunsetting. I also think that when I took the picture of the bird flying I could have done it on a brighter day when there weren't that many clouds in the sky. Other than these small things I think I did a pretty good job.

27 comments:

  1. good visuals
    a little loud
    good kens burns FX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compliment: Awesome Lyrics.
    Criticism: Nothing it is perfect.
    Compliment: Music is at correct audio and is great and B-roll is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, the song matches your poem.
    The shots were a little shaky.
    I really liked your poem and your shots matched to what you were saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your music choice was really spot on! It helped add to the entire mood of your poem.
    I think you might have wanted to recite your poem a little slower.
    Other than that your poem was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture of the nene
    great voice over
    great job on making liked it is dark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Compliments:Poem was very descriptive
    Criticism:Some shots were blurry
    Compliment:B-roll fit with visuals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read your poem good. Could have used more special effects. Good photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good audio
    nice pictures
    nice b-roll

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the text layovers.
    You could make it a bit longer.
    The B-roll matched almost everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The poem was very creative.
    The mic kind of spurts when you speak sometimes
    The words you used in your poem were great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the pictures, they matched the actual words in the poem
    The rain looked really fake.....
    I liked how you included a brief summary of the words into each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots!!
    The shot where you zoomed in the bird was blurry but that is ok
    You did an amazing job TESSA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the many details in your poems lyrics.
    In the beginning after the first line it was quiet and it was kind of glitchy.
    I like the many different shots of b-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your poem its awesome. Could have a little more b-roll. But I still like the idea and visuals

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved your use of text! There were quite a few photos; I wouldve loved to see more video! I really loved your music as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Had good photos
    It had had no b-roll
    it had good voice over

    ReplyDelete
  17. good music goes with poem. Needs a little more length. Very nice voice

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your visual poem
    the shot where you zoomed in with the bird were blury
    great job

    ReplyDelete
  19. Visuals were very pleasing.
    Voice over does not sound rehearsed.
    Kenburns on multiple photos were great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your poem is very nice
    Maybe speak a little slower
    Overall i really enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  21. great b roll and great audio no bad thing

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked on every visual you put what it is
    The tree in the middle was kindv'e glitchy
    I liked when you put ken burns effect on the birdflying

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like how you had lots of transitions and how you used the Ken-Burns effect.
    I think the background music could have been a bit softer.
    I love how your audio was nice and clear .

    ReplyDelete
  24. Compliment: I really like your poem and the way you recited it.
    Criticism: I think you could've evened pout the audio so they weren't up's and down's in the audio.
    Compliment: You had really creative and pretty b-roll.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome B-Roll Tessa!
    It was perfect nothing was wrong!
    The music is cute and the Kens Burn effects fit in Just right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really liked your poem and how you recited it.
    I think you could have evened out the audio a bit.
    I loved your b-roll and how clear and focused it was.

    ReplyDelete
  27. really good pictures
    camera movement
    Good words in the poem

    ReplyDelete