Monday, May 23, 2016

Animated Life Lessons



Title: Animated Life Lessons Label: GT Portfolio
I: Tell us about your teammates’ personal character traits & how your story exaggerates who they are.
B: Explain how you use humor in your story and how your life lesson or message relates to us.
C: Considering you’ve never worked together before, describe your team’s level of productivity, biggest challenge & best moment during production.
Embedded Vimeo, Storyboard Screenshot, 3 BTS
Have you been taking behind the scenes photos?

My teammates for this project, Asha, Alani and Chazz, each have their own individual traits that we exaggerated for this animation.  For Asha we exaggerated her perkiness, for Alani we exaggerated her "hunger sneeze," for Chazz we exaggerated his negativity and for me we exaggerated my loud clumsiness. In our animation Asha is very happy and is convinced that this is going to be the greatest experience ever, Asha is happy and perky but not as perky as we make her. Alani only sneezes once when she's hungry and it doesn't happen very often, in the animation she sneezes every other word. Chazz is very negative, but not nearly as negative as he is in the animation. I am very loud, and clumsy, but I know when to be a little quieter and I don't yell every word that I say.

We use humor in our story by exaggerating everything every character says and does, this makes the video a lot funnier. In our animation the life lesson is that you have to try and get along with your group even when you don't like them or don't know them. It's about how when you start to work together, things will get done to the best you can get it done.  This life lesson works well for the audience because we all have to do group projects and we need to try and work well with them no matter what.  There is no way anyone can get through life without working with a group and a lot of times you are going to be very different from them but you still need to try and get things done. 

My team for this project was Alani, Asha, and Chazz, never working with this group before did come with many problems. At first we were getting stuff done and we were all pretty excited about the project and our idea, but as we started animating and the deadline was approaching and no one was even close to being done, my team kind of just gave up. On the day of the deadline, my team decided to try and get stuff done and we got a couple more seconds of animation, but not enough to fill our entire audio, so we had to copy and paste it to fill up our timeline.  I think our biggest challenge or my biggest challenge was probably when everyone gave up and I was kind of trying to get it all done by myself, I got really frustrated with my team and with myself for not being able to get it done. On the last day, my team and I had a team meeting as we were all sitting there frustrated, stressed, and upset with each other, a kid in the group next to us said something really funny that made us laugh so hard and I think while we were all laughing the negative energy that we had kind of left and it was replaced with everyone wanting to try and to at least get something done.  

4 comments:

  1. The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Foto Mesum Cowok Gay dengan Pacarnya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para yatırmanıza gerek kalmadan bonus alabileceğiniz birçok site var. Bunlar içerisinde Türkiye’den üye kabul eden ve bedava bonus veren bahis siteleri de bulunuyor. Sizde bu sitelere üye olarak hemen deneme bonusu alabilirsiniz

    ReplyDelete