Friday, January 15, 2016

2016 Aspirations


2015 was full of laughter and tears, the memories and friends that I made in 2015 are unforgettable. I'm excited to make new memories and complete my new goals in this coming year.  My goal this year is to be less of a procrastinator and try harder at doing my homework and other projects right when I get them. I want to try and be a better person, I want to try and think more about other people's needs and feelings more than just my own. The people who know me know I can be a really big grudge holder, I am hoping that I can try and work on forgiving people. I want to try and get a 4.0 if not this semester than when I get to high school.


All of the goals that I want to accomplish are very important but to me the most important is to be less of a procrastinator and try harder to do my homework the day that I get it. I think this is the most important because I am going to High School at the end of this year and when you are a procrastinator you typically either forget about the project or assignment or it is not done to the best of your ability. All of my grades in High School are going to count on my record and colleges are going to look at them so I have to make sure everything is done on time and to the best of my abilities so that I can get an A.

The first step I need to take is to do my homework and projects the day I get them, if I do it right when I get it then I won't be stressing about it and there is no way I can forget and not do it.  The second thing that I can do is be less lazy when I'm doing my work.  I have to make sure that every thing is done to the best of my abilities and that I try as hard as I can. The third thing I have to do to ensure that I complete my goal is to start now. If I develop the habit now of doing my homework and projects right when it's assigned I will have the habit through the rest of middle school, high school and college. With the habit, it ensures that I do the work to the best of my abilities.

1 comment:

  1. Fine information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and importance is http://awriter.org/essayhave-com-review/ overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete