Friday, May 29, 2015

Music Videos Rock!




My team consists of Tu and Meagan, I have worked with both of them on previous projects.  We all contribute something to the production of the music video.  Meagan was the person that chose the song she's also the person who films most of the music video.  Meagan is also my best friend that I get in a fight with at the very beginning of the story.  Tu is the person I go to when I need a friend, she becomes my new best friend.  I am the main editor and the main character in the story.  At the beginning of our story Meagan and I get into a fight, I then find a new friend but "the end of the world" is coming and I want to spend the last little time with both of my best friends. Towards the end of the story we begin to make up but not everything is working out, in the end we all become friends.

I think the audience will probably enjoy the part where Meagan and I fight the most because it's really funny. When Meagan and I fight it's supposed to be serious but both of us are trying to keep a straight face and it' really funny to watch. I think they will also really enjoy watching the bloopers, they are pretty funny.  I also think people will enjoy our story because it is very relatable, everyone get's into fights with friends for doing something they regret.

We used photoshop and created a poster for our song, we also used all the knowledge we have about the rule of thirds and other types of things you need to know for filming.  We also used the knowledge we have about how to use the cameras safely without hurting the cameras.  I think one of the most important things I learned in this class this year is how to work with people better and how to develop strong friendships, I think this was used a lot in this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment