Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lessons Learned

I think that the most interesting part of our project is the story, I think our story is really going to help people who need help balancing time.  I know that our story is going to help people understand that it is easy to balance what you love to do and what you do for work.  Our story explains how Henry Panui balances his work and what he loves to do, which is surfing.  He goes surfing everyday but also surfs everyday and takes care of his family.  I really hope our story reaches out to other people and helps them learn and know how to balance their work with their passion.

My group and I haven't faced just one roadblock but we have faced multiple road blocks, in fact we are still facing some right now.  Our first roadblock was that we decided on a person but then found out that someone did our person last year so we had to think of a whole new one.  Once we decided and then finished our pitch sheet we had to start filming our interviews we couldn't decide on a date or a time to meet.  We all have very different schedules or some of us could 't get a ride.  When we finally would find a date all of us could film the people we would have to film wouldn't be able to make it.

I think the most valuable part of the filmmaking process is making sure that we have three amazing interviews.  I also think that having good b-roll is very important.  My team and I had very good interviews but we didn't have that much b-roll and that is very important. 



No comments:

Post a Comment