Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Our Animation Story




Our story is about a girl named Tu who get's cyber bullied, she begins to get very sad and depressed. Her friends begin to notice and ask her what's wrong, she tells one of them and she starts to feel a little happier. The cyber bully continues to cyber bully her but eventually her and her friends find out who the cyber bully is and tell him to stop and he stops. Our focus statement is "Cyber bully affects Tu" this tells our story very clearly I think.

I think our audience will learn that it's better to tell someone if you are getting cyber bullied. I think they will get this message because when Tu tells her friend she is a lot happier and feels better. When the bully confronts her again, Tu is able to stand up for herself, the bully eventually stops bullying her. I think our audience will also learn that they are perfect the way they are and to not let other people get to you.  I think they will learn this because in the end the bully tells Tu that she's ugly.  Tu tells him that she doesn't care what he thinks and that she's happy with being herself.



I think the worst moment with my team was probably when we were filming, we just started filming without actually doing the storyboard. Not doing the story board made it hard to figure out what to film and how to lay it out.  I think the best moment our team had was when we turned the project in fully completed and looking very nice. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment